Friday, March 5, 2010

From Yuliya Ivashschenko

Hello, Robert!
You are predicted by Relative Finder as my 3th Cousin.
I have Ukrainian, Polish, Austrian, Jewish, Moldavian/Serbian ancestry.
Ukrainian, Polish, Austrian surnames: Ivashchenko, Dzyuman, Labysh, Gretchaniy, Tchernenko. They lived in Kiev gubernia.
Moldavian/Serbian surnames: Sorotchan, Myrza. They lived in Kherson gubernia.
My Jewish line this is line of my grandmother (my father's mother).
Those surnames from her family trees: Kamenetsky, Blyakher, Burchteyn, Zaslavsky, Natanzan, Berdytchevsky, Tomaschpol'sky.
2 sisters my great-grandfather immigrated to USA and Canada from 1914-1920.
I think the connection in the family trees should be by female lines. But I don't know any female surnames. You can look at my family tree here: http://forum.vgd.ru/post/165/22000/p570584.htm#pp570584
My Jewish ancestors lived:
- in Tcherkassy (Kiev gubernia) from 1850 to 1930;
- in Shpola (Kiev gubernia) from 1816 to 1915;
- in Boguslav (1795(?) - 1850), before 1795 may be in Kamenets-Podolsky (Podolsky gubernia)and Belarus or Litva/Polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment